Come one and all – join us this Saturday at Princeton Stadium for the last home Princeton University Football game of the season vs Yale. Kickoff is at 1 pm.
5 reasons to go watch Princeton University Football vs. Yale
1. Princeton broke into The Sports Network Top 25 poll this week, moving to No. 25 after its 38-26 away win at Penn. This is Princeton’s first time in the Top 25 since the 2006 Ivy League championship season, when the Tigers were ranked 18th nationally.
2. Because you can tailgate. Show up early, throw open your trunk/tailgate or mini-van hatch and have a little party with your fellow Tiger fans.
3. It’s a great family day. There is always fun for kids…it’s a great memory hanging out with Dad eating a hotdog at the football game. And stay til the end when the kids get to run around on the field.
4. It’s going to be a beautiful day with a projected high temperature of 58 degrees. (Inside Scoop: Sit on the visitors side for sunshine if you get cold easily…but the home team side has the Princeton University band!) Rah ! Rah !
5. Because it’s the last home game of the season and looking to be the best season for the Tigers in years. GO Tigers! BEAT Yale!
See you there neighbors!