Celebrate National Bike Month with Random Acts of Community for the entire month of May Throughout Princeton
May is National Bike Month—time to grab your bike helmet and leave your car at home. For the ninth year running, Whole Earth folks are out on the streets of Princeton throughout the month of May randomly rewarding bicyclists with packets of gift certificates from local businesses. It’s their way of saying Thanks for riding your bike!
Each reward package contains over $100 in gift certificates. Here is what you might find in your packet if you win:
• Whole Earth Center $25 gift card
• JM Group $25 gift card redeemable at Nassau Street Seafood, Witherspoon Grill and Blue Point Grill
• Terra Momo $25 gift card redeemable at TerraMomo Bread Company, Teresa Caffe, Mediterra, and Eno Terra
• Nassau Inn $25 gift card for the Yankee Doodle Tap Room or Nassau Inn
• McCarter Theatre 2 tickets to any performance in McCarter’s 2014-2015 drama season
• Olives $10 gift card
• bent spoon Gift certificate for a small ice cream, cupcake or Euro-style Hot Chocolate
• small world coffee $5 gift card
• jaZam’s $10 gift card
• Princeton Record Exchange $10 gift card
• Princeton Tour Company a fabulous Princeton Pillow
• Princeton $20 Smart Card
• Savory Spice Shop free spice blend of your choice
• Hinkson’s $10 gift card
• greendesign $5 gift card
• Labyrinth Books $10 gift card
• Olsson’s Fine Foods free sandwich of your choice
• Kopp’s Cycle $10 gift card
Looking for clues about when and where they will be waiting? Follow them on Twitter!
And don’t forget that Whole Earth rewards bicyclists every day at their store. Ride your bike to Whole Earth to shop and you will get $1 back on your purchase of $15 or more. Or, with your $10 purchase, get a stamp on your Pedal Power Card. After you get 10 stamps, you can redeem the card for $10 off bike accessories and parts at Kopp’s Cycle.