With the kids off from school on Monday February 20th, it’s the perfect day for them to get out and do something new and fun! Here are our picks!
10 Things to do for President’s Day
- Workout American Ninja Warrior style! Check out the drop-off special at Pinnacle Parkour from 9a-3p.
- Bring out your inner artist at Pinot’s Palette Princeton! Kids ages 8+ can paint Fish Friends from 11:30-1:30p or kids ages 10+ can paint a Winter Meadow with an adult from 4-6p.
- Get outside and enjoy nature at Fernbrook Farms Winter Break Camp for kids ages 6-11 from 8:30-4!
- Have fun at the Arts Council of Princeton for their Mini Camp from 9a-3:30p for children ages 5-13.
- Join the State Theater for their annual Family Day and a presentation of Lightwire Theater: A Space Odyssey with shows at 10a, 12:30p and 3p.
- Go ice skating at Mercer County Skating Center’s open skate from 10a-3p!
- Go skiing!
- Have fun at the playground!
- Dance the day away at Dance Universe! From 9-4 kids will enjoy, dancing, games and more!
- It’s Hippo Awareness weekend at Adventure Aquarium! Show Button & Genny your #HippoLove.